These resources are available in English for both the UK and Republic of Ireland. You are currently on the Irish resources page, click here to see the UK resources.
The RISE project is comprised of a curriculum with detailed lesson plans for classroom delivery and four interactive computers games; this handbook with guide their utilisation. These two documents provide a brief and more in depth introduction to these resources.
The RISE project has developed 2 desktop and 2 mobile games to support the RISE Curriculum.
Digital competencies, pre-vocational skills and cross-cultural communication were identified as the core learning objectives for the target user group of refugees at the outset and during the research phase of the RISE project.
The RISE Curriculum Framework is based on these identified learning objectives.
The five curriculum modules were developed into lesson plans to promote the following skills:
- IT Skills
- Vocational Skills
- Intercultural Communication
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Needs Analysis Report (1 MB)
- Usability Evaluation Report (646 KB)
- Transnational Piloting Report (199 KB)
Useful External Links
- Useful links – View a page of external web links which you may find useful in your search for employment